Your membership dollars support our efforts to enhance the quality of life for people with autism in New Jersey.
For more than 55 years, we’ve been the go-to autism expert for policymakers and industry leaders. Autism New Jersey’s experience, relationships, and focus on increasing access to treatment have resulted in substantial programmatic and policy accomplishments.
Your membership dollars make our accomplishments possible!
As a non-profit agency, funding from membership has an important role in sustaining our policy, clinical, and service navigation expertise on behalf of New Jersey’s autism community. Inspired by our shared belief in all individuals with autism, Autism New Jersey’s members are parents, professionals, self-advocates, and organizations who support each other and are all committed to ensuring the best future possible for individuals with autism. Every member truly makes a difference.
Already a member? Login to our Online Portal to renew your membership and access your account.
Organizations | Schools & Service Providers
Nonprofit $750 | For-Profit $1,000
- 20% discount on registration for your staff at our Annual Conference. You could save up to $100 per staff on a two-day registration!
- 25% discount on exhibit space at our Annual Conference. All exhibitors receive one complimentary registration.
- 10% discount on all Annual Conference advertising
- The option to promote job listings
- Link in Member Directory on Autism New Jersey’s website
Individuals & Families | Professionals
Basic $50 | Silver $125 | Gold $250
- All members are subscribed to our monthly e-newsletter.
- Silver and Gold Members receive discounted professional registration to our Annual Conference. Save up to $100!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609.588.8200 x10048