Sponsor the Ambassador Program
The Ambassador Program has a significant impact on increasing the understanding and acceptance of autism in New Jersey.
Help underwrite our program that appeals to New Jersey’s autism community, district-wide school events, businesses, and educators. Show your support while meeting your philanthropic goals by building acceptance for those living with autism and their families.
We’re pleased to announce the return of some of our favorite printed tools!
Multiple sponsors accepted for each category.
|Sponsor level is no longer available.||Teacher Resource Sponsor|
|Sponsor level is no longer available.||Kids Guide Sponsor|
|Sponsor level is no longer available.||Bookmark Sponsor|
|Sponsor level is no longer available.||Rack Card Sponsor|
Teacher Resource Sponsor | $7,500
Your logo will be showcased on the 2023 Make It Personal Resources. These include all the tools needed for an elementary school teacher (K-5) to raise awareness in their classroom:
- Kid’s Guide to Autism Acceptance (10,000 printed)
- Bookmarks (30,000 printed)
- Fact-A-Day Calendar (available for download)
- Lesson plans (available for download)
This highly popular tool has assisted teachers throughout the state in educating elementary students about autism awareness and acceptance.
Your logo will be featured on the back cover of this important classroom resource.
Bookmark Sponsor | $3,500
Support students getting creative for autism! Each year the Ambassador Program’s bookmark design contest receives more than 1,000 entries from across the state. The winning design is printed on the following year’s awareness bookmark along with your logo.
Rack Card Sponsor | $2,500
This resource is used year-round at awareness events, fundraisers, information fairs, and more! With information about autism geared for the general public, this resource has a wide appeal. Your logo will be prominently placed on the back. 30,000 rack cards will be printed.
Digital Sponsor | $2,000
Show your support for autism awareness by underwriting the digital components of our campaign. These features include the online Hub, Ambassador Connection newsletters, and autism awareness social media program.
Ambassador Friend Sponsor | $500
Make a difference by donating at our $500 level and receive all of our base level sponsorship benefits! This is an opportunity to make an impact and be a part our Ambassador Program.
All sponsors receive a social media recognition post and their logo on the following:
- Autism New Jersey Website Ambassador Page Sponsor Section
- Ambassador Hub Sponsor Section
- Ambassador Hub Footer (all pages)
- Ambassador Connection E-Newsletter Footer (6 issues, Reach 1,000)
Sponsorship offers great exposure and reach via the following channels:
- Promotional emails (up to 5) are sent to all previous ambassadors, Autism New Jersey members, and supporters to share awareness messages and generate participation in ambassador campaign. Reach exceeds 2,500 emails.
- Ambassador Connection is sent for the duration of the campaign (up to 6 issues) to engage ambassador program participants in activities.
- Monthly E-News is sent to Autism New Jersey’s list of nearly 15,000 subscribers. The April edition will highlight our awareness activities.
- Social Media / Facebook Event featured on Autism New Jersey’s page boasting 18,000 plus followers.
Questions? Contact Brynn Alberici at email@example.com