Meet targeted leads at our biggest event of the year!
Join us to showcase your information and resources to professionals and caregivers.
The purchase of an exhibit table includes:
- 2-day, in-person exhibit booth
- One full-access registration for the exhibit representative
To get the most amount of exposure, apply as soon as possible. Maximize your marketing impact with our sponsorship and advertising offering additional promotional benefits. Gold and silver sponsor benefits include an exhibit table!
EXHIBITOR TABLE RATES
|Standard Table for Organization Members*|
|Premium Endcap Table|
|Additional Standard Table|
(includes one additional free registration)
|*Learn more about the benefits of being an Organization Member|
- We expect attendance to exceed 1,000 as it has every year for decades
- Strengthen relationships with face-to-face interactions
- Generate leads at your table
“It was fantastic to network with other providers and offered an excellent opportunity to increase awareness of my program and our services. It was a very smooth operation with everything well organized. The event layout allowed ready access to the exhibitors, so we were very visible to all participants.”
Exhibitors will have full access to customize their Whova exhibit booth.
Learn more about our event app, Whova, below.
- Add features such as videos, links to video conferences (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.), promotional material, and more
- Live text chat with interested participants in real time
- Follow-up with attendees via Whova’s lead generation tools
Please read the contract terms and conditions in their entirety before applying.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to overwhelming demand, the application to exhibit at Autism New Jersey’s 41st Annual Conference is now closed.
We appreciate your interest and invite you to submit an application in May 2024 for the 42nd Annual Conference on October 24 and 25, 2024.